SIDINGS FARM COMPETITION RULES
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Sidings Farm Limited, Fen Road, Pidley, Cambridgeshire. PE28 3DF (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a free night in a Shepherd’s Hut.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must write in the comments section of the Sidings Farm Facebook post inviting entries into this prize draw.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries as advertised.
9. All prizes are non-
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
14. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
17. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
18. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
19. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
From time to time Sidings Farm Limited may create offers on social media, other websites or on printed material. Such offers may only be redeemed against full price bookings. Only one offer per booking may be used. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. Where offers are over-